/CRAWLA - Crawler Answer
The crawl answer packet is the response to a crawl request packet. It contains information about the current node for a Gnutella2 crawler.
The /CRAWLA packet ... TODO
A /CRAWLA packet should only be received by a crawler in response to a /CRAWLR packet, which should use it to gather information about the Gnutella2 network.
This packet has no payload at the current time.
The /CRAWLA packet has the following child packets defined:
- /CRAWLA/SELF - Vendor Code and Version
- /CRAWLA/NA - Network Address
- /CRAWLA/HS - Hub Status
- /CRAWLA/HUB - Only present if the host is a hub
- /CRAWLA/LEAF - Only present if the host is a leaf
- /CRAWLA/GPS - GPS information
- /CRAWLA/NH - Neighbouring Hub